EVERY BOOK PROJECT IS UNIQUE. Some begin with an idea, some with an existing body of material, some with a fully-rendered manuscript that needs to be edited, reorganized, or rewritten. Some require extensive research, and some require light fact-checking and professional editing. The variables are endless, so budgets are prepared after initial consultations.
Our most successful authors are those who embrace the idea that a book can be much more than just a book, and who value having on their side a creative and marketing team with a reputation for consistently turning great ideas into great books that change people's lives. More than just being your publisher, we are your professional partner, going beyond your book to help you build your personal brand. We love what we do.
The process begins with a phone session to determine whether we will be able to meet and exceed your expectations. Questions include: What's the condition of any existing material? What are the author's purposes for having a book? Are there time constraints, design issues, and so on? Our goal is to produce a work we can take as much pride in as the author. Your success is our success.
We invite your inquiries and if we are unable to meet your needs, we will do our best to suggest alternatives.
Our publishing services are comprehensive and include:
- Collaboration with the author to ghostwrite the manuscript
- Professional editing
- Layout and design of the book and book cover
- Design and execution of book-specific website
- Printing of softcover or hardcover books as well as production of e-books
- Distribution to all major bookselling channels, which includes warehousing of print books and distribution of e-books
- Marketing and publicity efforts, including traditional media publicity, online and social networking outreach, and author events
- Professional article ghostwriting and placement in appropriate media outlets, such as Forbes
Our comprehensive ghostwriting and publishing services typically start around $65,000, and costs vary dependent upon a number of factors, such as the amount of research required for the manuscript, the complexity of the subject matter, the timeline, and the particular services the author needs. Services are payable in installments based on the various components of the project.
If you're interested in a particular service instead of the full publishing package, please send us an inquiry describing your needs. We are able to take on a limited number of smaller projects each year.
Please contact us for a no-obligation free consultation whatever your needs may be.